ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification ClassSep 9, 2021
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
ServSafe® educates food service workers about food safety. Establishments and people who are serving and/or handling food and/or beverage outside of their home to people outside their circle of family and friends need to be ServSafe® certified. Learn more about ServSafe® and who requires this certification.
The Purdue Extension-Allen County is offering a one day training program with check-in at 8 a.m., six hours of educational training from 8:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., and the certification exam at 3:30 p.m. to those who need to be certified or re-certified. Their office is located at 4001 Crescent Avenue, Fort Wayne, 46815.
The training focuses on:
- Food-borne micro-organisms and allergens
- Personal hygiene
- Purchasing, receiving, and storage
- Preparing, cooking, and serving
- Facilities, cleaning/sanitation, and managing pests
You must score 75% or higher to earn the certificate, which is valid for five years. Please bring a photo ID with signature to take the exam.
Registration deadline: September 2. Online registration preferred.
About This Event
- Event Type:
- Community/Open to the Public
- Allen County Purdue Extension Office
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- General Public
How to Attend
- Training, Manual, and Exam: $165.00; Training and Exam (no manual): $115.00
Tickets are not required for this event
- Contact Name:
- Kidane Sarko
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Email: