Blood Health ScreeningsSep 7, 2021
7:00 AM - 9:45 AM
LabCorp is partnering with Wellness to provide confidential blood health screenings to employees. One free Wellness Panel per calendar year is available to Purdue Fort Wayne and IU Fort Wayne employees/spouses and retirees/spouses only. You must fast for 10-12 hours for the Wellness Panel. Non-fasting tests are also available.
Payment methods include cash and checks only; no credit cards or HSA cards. Employees may submit receipts to the HSA for reimbursement.
Please note the following:
- The last available appointment is at 9:45 a.m.
- Walk-ins are not available to maintain social distancing. Visit pfw.edu/pfw-ready for latest updates on university mask policy.
- Online registration is required. Register early to reserve your spot.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment time after you have registered, please change your time or remove your name from the sign up form so others can fill the empty time slot.
- Results will be available online only at LabCorp’s patient portal: patient.labcorp.com.
Visit the Wellness web site for the Blood Health Screenings schedule for the Fall and Spring semesters.
View complete listing of screenings, descriptions, and cost by clicking on More About This Event.
NOTE: All appointments have been filled. You may either check the sign up form to see if any appointments were canceled and sign up for those times or register for the next blood health screening on October 12.
About This Event
- Event Type:
- Faculty and Staff
How to Attend
Tickets are not required for this event
- Contact Name:
- Eric Manor
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Email:
- Room 114
- Walb Union